Raised so far
Choose a distance
Replicate the distance of an iconic Yorkshire route - we’ve suggested some you might like to try - or set your own distance.
Go the distance
Walk, cycle or run your chosen distance in May. Wear your free Step Out for Yorkshire T-shirt and share your pictures using #StepOutYorkshire.
Make a difference
Share your fundraising page with family and friends, add your miles and watch them transform into life-saving cancer research.
Get the T-shirt!
Everyone who takes part in Step Out for Yorkshire will receive a free T-shirt. Clock up your miles in style and let everyone know you're raising funds to save lives in Yorkshire.
Choose your own distance
or take inspiration from these iconic Yorkshire routes
What is Step Out for Yorkshire?
Walk, cycle or run - choose your distance and Step Out for Yorkshire this May. Make a difference to your own wellbeing and help save lives in Yorkshire.
Choose your own Yorkshire challenge and clock up miles throughout the month of May. Step Out on your own or as a team. Take part wherever you are and celebrate your favourite places in Yorkshire. The miles you walk, cycle or run will make a difference so go the distance to save lives in Yorkshire.
- Barry just donated £15.90
- Hilda Hassell just donated £10
- Marlene Fellows just donated £20
- Adam Coultas just donated £10.60
- Dominic Appleton just donated £53
- James Headifen just donated £26.50
- Jonathan Cairns just donated £26.50
- Emma Cowling just donated £15
- Maria Ferris just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £15.90
- Rachel Bailey just donated £21.20
- Ian Almond just donated £15
- Fergus Bain just donated £5.30
- James Leadley just donated £10
- Emma Rhodes just donated £10.60
- HW Global just donated £515
- Louise just donated £10.60
- Marion Kershaw just donated £10
- Carla Ramsay just donated £21.20
- Marie Jenkins just donated £31.80