Raised so far
What is Tour de Walkshire?
With the Tour de Yorkshire cycling race postponed until 2022, it’s over to you as you walk, cycle or run the Tour de Walkshire. Set yourself a personal challenge, try a one-off distance or collect your miles throughout the month of May. You can take your steps in the park or travel to enjoy Yorkshire’s breathtaking scenery. Take on the challenge on your own or as part of a team.
This May, it’s all about the Tour de Walkshire – so choose your distance then go the distance to save lives in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Cancer Research T-shirt
Everyone who takes part in Tour de Walkshire will receive a free T-shirt. Clock up your miles in style and let everyone know you're raising funds to save lives in Yorkshire.
Water bottle and Y badge
If you hit the £250 fundraising target you will receive a Yorkshire Cancer Research water bottle and Welcome to Yorkshire badge to say thank you!
- Alexander Bediako just donated £20
- Mrs Ann Stubbs just donated £15
- Lynn just donated £53
- Joan Bray just donated £20
- Anonymous just donated £25
- Patrick just donated £53
- Neil Beasley just donated £15.90
- Paul Potts just donated £20
- Jon Cadden just donated £50
- Amanda Pancho just donated £15.90
- Jimmy Murray just donated £10
- Carole Hepwoth just donated £15
- Chapter 7 Bookclub just donated £47.50
- Neil & Rudie just donated £15.90
- Stephanie just donated £25
- Natalie Howarth just donated £10
- Shirley McClune just donated £15.90
- Laura Murphy just donated £15
- Nuzest Europe just donated £53
- Adrian Beckett just donated £15.90