Raised so far
Make your decision
Walk, cycle or run – it’s your choice for Your 100 as you Step Out for Yorkshire
Go the distance
Complete 100 miles in May as you fundraise to save lives in Yorkshire
Make a difference
Share your fundraising page with family and friends, add your miles and watch them transform into life-saving cancer research
- JoJo Holbs just donated £10.45
- Natalie Danford just donated £26.50
- Jackie just donated £48
- Emma Dixon just donated £10.60
- Team Ellis just donated £5.30
- Lynne Taylor just donated £20
- Fab just donated £20
- Elaine White just donated £10.60
- Anonymous just donated £25
- Marilyn just donated £11
- Lesley Fiander just donated £10.45
- Donna (Frankie’s mum) just donated £10.60
- Victoria Roome just donated £10.60
- Jessica Margerum just donated £25
- Genia Gooney just donated £26.50
- Jessica Muff just donated £10
- Jane Lewis just donated £10
- Marion Yates just donated £15.90
- Daniel Barton just donated £20
- Lesley Fiander just donated £21.20
Get the T-shirt!
Everyone who takes part in Your 100 will receive a free T-shirt. Clock up your miles in style and let everyone know you're raising funds to save lives in Yorkshire.
Your 100 begins 1 May 2023
Improve your fitness, feel good and make a difference to people with cancer here in Yorkshire. Signing up is easy – get your t-shirt and start fundraising today.
About Yorkshire Cancer Research and how your money helps
Every 17 minutes someone in Yorkshire is told they have cancer. More people are diagnosed with cancer here than in most other parts of England and, sadly, more people die. Together, we can change this.
Yorkshire Cancer Research exists so that more people can live longer, healthier lives, free of cancer. Thanks to our kind supporters, we bring vital cancer research to Yorkshire and pioneer new and innovative services for people with cancer. These life-giving medical breakthroughs are helping more people survive cancer – here in Yorkshire, and beyond.
Our independent charity has been funding cancer research and saving lives since 1925 – here in Yorkshire, and beyond. Thank you for joining this vital mission.
Saving lives in Yorkshire