Raised so far
Choose a distance
Replicate the distance of an iconic Yorkshire route - we’ve suggested some you might like to try - or set your own distance.
Go the distance
Walk, cycle or run your chosen distance in May. Wear your free Step Out for Yorkshire T-shirt and share your pictures using #StepOutYorkshire.
Make a difference
Share your fundraising page with family and friends, add your miles and watch them transform into life-saving cancer research.
Get the T-shirt!
Everyone who takes part in Step Out for Yorkshire will receive a free T-shirt. Clock up your miles in style and let everyone know you're raising funds to save lives in Yorkshire.
What is Step Out for Yorkshire?
Walk, cycle or run - choose your distance and Step Out for Yorkshire this May. Make a difference to your own wellbeing and help save lives in Yorkshire.
Choose your own Yorkshire challenge and clock up miles throughout the month of May. Step Out on your own or as a team. Take part wherever you are and celebrate your favourite places in Yorkshire. The miles you walk, cycle or run will make a difference so go the distance to save lives in Yorkshire.
Choose your own distance
or take inspiration from these iconic Yorkshire routes
24 miles - Pursue the Peaks
Climb your own mountain – or three – can you complete the equivalent distance of the iconic Yorkshire Three Peaks?
45 miles - Ramble the River
Inland or by the sea - recreate the drama of Yorkshire’s cliff top walks - can you make the miles between Saltburn-On-Sea and Filey?
100 miles - Dash the Dales
Explore your endurance - how long will it take you to get into the triple figures of the Yorkshire Dales Centurion?
269 miles - Pace the Pennines
269 miles and nearly as many hills - can you take on the length of the South Yorkshire Way?
450 miles - Beat the border!
The ultimate challenge - it’s the biggest and best county in England, can you walk, cycle or run the distance of the border?
- Ruth Wilson just donated £50
- Paul and Andrea Fazakerley just donated £50
- Jani just donated £26.50
- Andy Koss just donated £25
- Ruth Thompson just donated £30
- G just donated £100
- JD just donated £21.20
- Jordan just donated £41.37
- David Broadbent just donated £106
- Robin just donated £10.60
- richard millman just donated £25
- Sandy Thomas just donated £5.30
- Amanda and Jonny just donated £50
- Anonymous just donated £20
- Mark Gault just donated £26.50
- Amy just donated £40
- Dylan Philpott just donated £37.10
- Alona Martin just donated £26.50
- Helen Darbyshire just donated £5
- Anonymous just donated £15