Raised so far
THANK YOU TO THE TOUR DE WALKSHIRE HEROES
What is Tour de Walkshire?
With the Tour de Yorkshire cycling race postponed until 2022, it’s over to you as you walk, cycle or run the Tour de Walkshire. Set yourself a personal challenge, try a one-off distance or collect your miles throughout the month of May. You can take your steps in the park or travel to enjoy Yorkshire’s breathtaking scenery. Take on the challenge on your own or as part of a team.
This May, it’s all about the Tour de Walkshire – so choose your distance then go the distance to save lives in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Cancer Research T-shirt
Everyone who takes part in Tour de Walkshire will receive a free T-shirt. Clock up your miles in style and let everyone know you're raising funds to save lives in Yorkshire.
Water bottle and Y badge
If you hit the £250 fundraising target you will receive a Yorkshire Cancer Research water bottle and Welcome to Yorkshire badge to say thank you!
- MR JASON KLEIMAN just donated £15.90
- Kerry Jones, PSM just donated £50
- Diane Burkinshaw just donated £15.90
- simon goodwill just donated £53
- Julie just donated £50
- Ted Tupling just donated £30
- Josephine Wilesmith just donated £15
- Lynda Hanley just donated £20
- Terry Lucas just donated £53
- Julie McDermott just donated £21.20
- Anonymous just donated £37.10
- Christine M just donated £10
- Harvey Cheetham just donated £37.10
- Anonymous just donated £30
- Eileen just donated £37.10
- Lynne Guzha just donated £21.20
- Anonymous just donated £50
- Michael & Pauline Wray just donated £20
- Caroline Milledge just donated £31.80
- Darren Huckerby just donated £42.40