By registering for a Yorkshire Cancer Research virtual event you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You acknowledge that training for and participation in the event involves potentially strenuous physical activity and risk of personal injury. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, you are suitably healthy and fit to take part in the event. You will be taking part in and completing the event at your own risk.
- Yorkshire Cancer Research will keep you up to date about the event via regular emails. Occasionally we will write to you about the event, and we will post to you anything we can’t email - this includes event merchandise and incentives. Please see the charity's Data Protection Policy for more details.
- Further Yorkshire Cancer Research marketing emails, such as our newsletters, have an ‘unsubscribe’ link so you are able to opt out at any time.
- Fundraising incentives will be sent to the address provide at registration and will only be sent once the stated amount is achieved. Yorkshire Cancer Research reserves the right to change the size, style and type of items offered as incentives.
- You understand as part of the registration process we may need to pass your details to third party suppliers such as the platform provider in order to run the event. This will normally only be your name and not your contact details.
- Please be aware Yorkshire Cancer Research reserves the right to remove anyone found to be in breach of community rules when using the fundraising platform.
- All participants under 16 must be accompanied throughout the event by an adult.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.